- Needed to create, launch and manage a national website-based competition to generate the best ideas that make cities more playable for kids and families—by creating playful moments in unexpected urban spaces.
- Had to promote physical, cognitive, creative, social and emotional benefits of play for kids while driving Challenge submissions.
- Narrow target audience of urban/city planners, architects and non-profit developers.
- Needed to build, test, QA and launch Challenge website in two weeks.
- Limited budget for promotional video production.
- Competition rules and website content would not be finalized until close to launch date.
- Worked closely with KaBOOM! team members to build aggressive 8-week timeline leading up to launch, including video production, website design and development.
- Created two video concepts and four website designs within short timeline to speed approval process.
- Produced an integrated video for promotional purposes that drove additional applicant interest.
- Reduced project management costs by delivering content management solution allowing client to make website content updates post launch.
- Campaign generated over 180 idea submissions displayed in the Inspiration Gallery during Phase 1 of the Challenge.
- Promotional video garnered over 1,000 views on YouTube.
- For more information, visit PlayEverywhere.Kaboom.org.