Innovation Recognition Challenge
- Had to identify healthcare providers with successful strategies for preventing healthcare-associated blood clots.
- Required to increase awareness about blood disorders and their complications.
- This was a U.S.-focused challenge with international reach.
- Had three competitive brackets for applicants: single hospital, multi-hospital or hospital network/managed care organization.
- Needed to create a forum to exchange best practices and share knowledge regarding VTE.
- Required a tight timeline for launch.
- Created a comprehensive marketing plan with pre-contest messaging, social media toolkit, editorial calendar and post-Challenge earned media strategy.
- Developed logo, fact sheets, flyers and custom widget.
- Developed a customized microsite to host the Challenge in less than 60 days.
- Provided end-to-end challenge management, including concept rules and eligibility, timeline, registration process, FAQs and custom electronic submission form.
- Contest closed on January 10, 2016 with maximum of $70,000 to be awarded.
- Received coverage of 20+ media publications with national reach.
- Winners will be selected March 2016.